Saturday, December 15, 2007

Let's just say the news on Friday wasn't good. No official decision has been made yet. The officer in charge at U.S. Immigration has assured me that they are doing everything they can to keep from declaring our adoption null and void. If they do end up doing that, it would basically mean starting over. After two years, I don't really have the energy to seriously consider that possibility right now.

The perceived glitch in our paperwork is on the Haitian side of things and there will be another meeting this coming week with the Haitian official involved. I don't even know which day.

Let's just say now that Janae will not be home in time for Christmas. Let's just keep praying that she just eventually gets home. Please understand if we don't really feel like talking a whole lot about this at the moment. Thanks for your understanding.

~Zaz, the tired

3 comments:

Jacqueline Pine Savage said...

Hey guys...hold on...praying and loving you all lots...

Jacqueline Pine Savage said...

Hey guys...hold on...praying and loving you all lots...

Jacqueline Pine Savage said...

Hey guys...hold on...praying and loving you all lots...